Business Developer Representatives
Foretheta is a US-based company helping customers building their innovative IT products and delivering data engineering services, i.e., big data analytics and machine learning. Foretheta is a remote-first company. This means that our remote employees, from all over the world, are first class team members and do not have to deal with teams centralized around a particular city.
Foretheta is more than just the service and products we build and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great working environment for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from educating the public, interacting with customers, and developing the best technology in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating appointments with some of the world’s top organizations
- Create and prioritize strategic account lists within a defined industry vertical using research tools
- Research and build account lists in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to continually improve lead generation activities and automation
- Provide value-added market intelligence to Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Create and drive awareness of our products and other sales activities
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ of relevant sales/prospecting experience desired
- CRM software experience
- High activity sales, including high call volume, pipeline growth, and opportunity generation
- Demonstrated ability to conduct cold calls and navigate enterprise accounts
- Ability to employ creative tactics to reach executive management of Enterprise IT
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)