Internship - Full Stack Web Development
Foretheta is a US-based company helping customers building their innovative IT products and delivering data engineering services, i.e., big data analytics and machine learning. Foretheta is a remote-first company. This means that our remote employees, from all over the world, are first class team members and do not have to deal with teams centralized around a particular city.
As an intern, your responsibility will be to collaborate with our engineering team in the development of both frontend and backend of the web apps. More precisely, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Develop the web UI by using HTML/CSS and bootstrap framework.
- Implement server-side logic using python, work with aws services & databases, and design architectures of the applications.
- Cooperate with web designers to finalize a visual design keeping in view perfect UX.
- Fresh graduate or student of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant course.
- Basic knowledge about User Interface design guidelines and best practices.
- Basic knowledge of modern web development frameworks such as NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology.
- Can Do attitude and passion to learn new things
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Gitlab, docker, etc.